SalonApprentice.com was founded in 2006 by a group of apprentices that collaborated to create this system. The site lists discounted salon services by apprentices of salons that have advanced training programs. New services are listed daily in various cities across the U.S. Posts are free of charge and can be used by apprentices or volunteer models. Participating cities include: Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Denver, Boston, Washington D.C., Miami, and Seattle. SalonApprentice.com also features salon job listings. You can also signup to receive email alerts when new ads are added in your area.
• Founded in 2006, Salon Apprentice is a leading professional directory serving salons, stylists, students, and hair models nationwide.
• Registration is absolutely free and includes one directory listing, exclusive access to the Salon Apprentice model database, and unlimited advertising.
• Salon Apprentice has built a solid presence in leading fashion hubs including New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Seattle, Miami, Denver, and Washington DC.
• Approximately 450 new services are listed daily in cities nationwide.
• Salon Apprentice serves top salons and educational organizations including Art + Science, Mario Tricoci, Aveda Institute, Guiseppe Franco and Arrojo.